- Glue or Stapler
- Empty Egg Shell
- Coffee Grounds or Dirt
- Grass Seed
- Paint Brush
- Cut a strip of cardboard and glue or staple its ends together to make a stand for the eggshell.
- Cut off top fourth of the eggshell.
- Paint a face on the eggshell and place it in the stand.
- Fill the egg with coffee grounds or dirt.
- Sprinkle about one teaspoon of grass seeds into the coffee grounds/dirt and dampen with water.
- Cover the Egg Heads with plastic wrap (to simulate a greenhouse) and keep moist and out of direct sunlight for about one week.
- As grass begins to grow, take off the plastic wrap and put in the sun.
- The grass growing will look like hair on the Egg Head's head.